Welcome to our privacy center, on this page you have tools to control how we use your personal data. If you have any questions or specific requests please contact our Data Protection Officer directly using the form below.
Contact DPOIf you have a special request concerning your personal data, please use this to contact our Data Protection Officer directly.
Privacy SettingsUse this tool to control the services and third-parties we share your data with.
Request ArchiveUse this to perform a Subject Access Request. We will send you a copy of all the personal data we currently possess on you.
UnsubscribeIf you would like to stop receiving all marketing emails from us, please fill out this form.
Forget MeComplete this form to submit an erasure request. Caution, this cannot be undone.
Collection of Personal DataWe may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- (b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of booking with us (including your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, and company details);
- (c) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website including information relating to any bookings.
- (a) administer the website;
- (b) improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- (c) enable your use of the services available on the website;
- (d) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- (e) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- (f) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- (g) provide third parties with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
- (h) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Data SecurityWe will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Your RightsYou may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
Our designated data protection officer is Stan Velchev.
You can contact our DPO directly by sending an email to email@example.com or by using the form below.
If you submit this form we will send you a report outlining all of the data we currently possess on you.
Please use this form if you would like to be unsubscribed from all of our email marketing lists.
If you submit a forget-me request, also known as an erasure request, we will delete all of the data we currently possess on you. Caution, this can not be undone.