The communal areas of homes and offices are difficult to keep clean. These highly used areas collect dirt very easily. This is the area that guests or potential clients see as they walk through the front door. Keeping this area clean is absolutely essential. Samyx provides professionals who are equipped to take care of your most important cleaning needs.
When you need professionals to effectively clean common areas of your properties, Samyx provides the solution.
All buildings are different and the number of tasks listed in the communal areas cleaning schedule vary. This will depend on the interior of the building and on the priorities identified by the client. The following is a list of tasks Samyx might undertake at a standard, multi-floor building:
- Remove all junk mail and any loose rubbish.
- Clean and polish woodwork, fixtures and fittings.
- Dry vacuuming of all floor coverings – carpets, wood, vinyl etc.
- Complete dusting and wet wiping of woodwork and light fixtures.
- Cleaning and, if necessary, maintaining all skirting boards.
- Clean communal furnishings.
- Clean windows, window frames where necessary and mirrors.
- Lift area (where appropriate) including the lift doors, lift floor and control panels.
- Ensuring that the Reception area and concierge desks are clean and tidy.
- Thorough cleaning and tidying of the rubbish bin area.
- Change light bulbs (as required by the client at an extra cost).
First impressions count! Keeping the communal areas of business and residential premises clean is really important. These are the first areas that potential clients, guests and residents see when entering the property. Samyx takes great pride in ensuring that these areas are effectively cleaned and that the service is delivered to the highest standard. We even take care of the mail and junk mail!
Call us on 020 34 88 33 34 or 079 80 10 10 70 or use our live chat service. Alternatively, use our booking form to get your free quote.
Do you clean communal areas in blocks of flats?
Yes, we can clean communal areas in blocks of flats including: stairs, landings, entrances and front doors.
Do you provide your equipment?
We can provide our own equipment when we clean communal areas in flats or use whatever the customer has to provide. Please let us know your preference when booking your communal areas cleaning.
Do you have any special requirements for communal area cleaning?
We do not have any special requirements for our communal area cleaning service. All we need is an accessible electric socket for the vacuum cleaner, especially if the area is carpeted. We also require access to water if the area needs to be mopped.
We cover all of London within the M25 area.
|Weekly||3+ hours||£15 p/h|
|Weekly||2 hours min||£16 p/h|
|Fortnightly||3 hours min||£16 p/h|
|Monthly||4 hours min||£18 p/h|
|We can supply all necessary detergents and equipment for the cleaning. Discounts are available, if you combine with windows cleaning. All prices quoted and offers are subject to our Terms & Conditions.|